Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken breast stuffed with ham slices and white cheddar then wrapped in rosemary and bacon.
This recipe for bacon wrapped rosemary chicken cordon bleu is a mouth-watering combination of savory flavors. The chicken breasts are sliced horizontally and filled with ham and white cheddar cheese, then seasoned with Cajun seasoning, smoked paprika, and kosher salt. A sprig of rosemary is placed on each side of the breast and then wrapped in two slices of crispy bacon. Grilled or baked until the chicken reaches 165 degrees, this dish is sure to impress with its perfect balance of smoky, salty, and cheesy flavors.
- 2 chicken breasts
- Ham slices
- White cheddar cheese
- Kosher salt
- Cajun seasoning
- Smoked paprika
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally to form a pocket.
- Season to coat with salt, Cajun seasoning, and smoked paprika.
- Stuff with ham and cheddar.
- Place a rosemary sprig on each side of the breast and wrap in 2 slices of bacon.
- Grill or bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Slice the chicken breasts horizontally to form a pocket. Season to coat with salt, Cajun seasoning, and smoked paprika. Stuff with ham and cheddar.
Place a rosemary sprig on each side of the breast and wrap in 2 slices of bacon.