Garlic Parsley Scrambled Eggs
A simple scrambled egg dish with fresh garlic, green onions, and chopped parsley.
These garlic parsley scrambled eggs are a savory and flavorful breakfast option. The combination of fresh parsley, sliced green onions, and finely chopped garlic add a delicious depth of flavor to the creamy scrambled eggs. The heavy whipping cream gives the eggs a rich and velvety texture, while the butter provides a slight hint of nutty flavor. The dish is finished with a sprinkle of fresh parsley, adding a pop of color and freshness to the plate. This breakfast pairs well with mixed fruit and a dollop of yogurt for a balanced meal.
- 6 free range eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- Prepare parsley, green onion, garlic and set aside.
- Lightly whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat butter in skillet to medium then add half the parsley, onion, garlic and stir about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the eggs and reduce to med-low heat. Let the eggs cook about 2 minutes then gently chop and flip with a spatula.
- Serve on the plate and sprinkle the remaining parsley on top.
- Serve with mixed fruit and a dollop of yogurt on the side.
Prepare parsley, green onion, and chopped garlic.
Egg mixture ready to whisk lightly.
Whisked egg mixture.
Cook the half the parsley, green onion, and garlic about 1 minute.
Top with remaining chopped parsley.