Garlic Soy Beef Jerky
Beef jerky with garlic and soy sauce and brown sugar for sweetness for a protein-packed snack to satisfy hunger cravings.
This recipe for garlic soy beef jerky is savory and slightly sweet, with a bold garlic flavor that’s perfectly balanced with the saltiness of soy sauce. The meat is tender and chewy, with a satisfying texture that makes it perfect for snacking on the go. The addition of Worcestershire sauce adds depth of flavor, while the light brown sugar gives the jerky a subtle sweetness that complements the salty marinade. The end result is a delicious, protein-packed snack that’s perfect for satisfying hunger cravings.
- 2 pounds beef eye of round
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the beef across the grain into thin slices.
- Mix together the soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, light brown sugar, and salt.
- Mix the beef with the marinade in a sealable plastic bag or sealable container.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Place the sliced beef evenly on the dehydrator trays.
- Cook at 165 degrees for 6 hours.
This recipe is in the book that came with my COSORI dehydrator.
Marinade the beef for 12 hours.
Place on the dehydrator racks after 12 hours to cook for 6 hours at 165 degrees.