Peppered Beef Jerky
A peppery sweet heat beef jerky bursting with flavor as a satisfying meaty snack to satisfy hunger cravings.
This recipe for Peppered Beef Jerky is a flavor explosion with a perfect blend of salty, savory, and spicy tastes. The beef is thinly sliced and marinated in a rich combination of soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and various peppers and spices, including smoked black pepper, Szechuan pepper, garlic pepper, white pepper, garlic powder, and hot sauce. The resulting jerky is tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor. Whether as a snack or part of a meal, this peppered beef jerky is sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 2 pounds beef eye of round roast
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground smoked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Szechuan pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground garlic pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Mix together the marinade ingredients.
- Cut the beef into 1/4 inch thick bite size pieces.
- Mix the beef and marinade together in a container or plastic zippered bag for 12 hours.
- Cook in dehydrator at 165 degrees for 6 hours.
Mix together the beef cuts in the marinade.
Chill in the refrigerator for 12 hours in a sealed container or bag.
Place beef cuts evenly on the drying racks.