Cinnamon Cider Barbeque Sauce
Fresh mixed barbeque sauce with apple cider vinegar, ground cinnamon, and brown sugar with cayenne pepper.
This easy and delicious barbeque sauce recipe is a sweet and tangy blend of ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, kosher salt, black pepper, and a touch of cayenne pepper, which are all mixed together in a small saucepan, simmered over medium heat for about 5 minutes until slightly thickened, and then ready to be used as a mouth-watering glaze or dipping sauce for your favorite grilled meats. The sauce can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, making it a convenient addition to your weeknight meals or backyard barbeques.
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fine kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes until the sauce slightly thickens.
- Use immediately or cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan.