Fish Taco Sauce
White sauce for fish with a yogurt and mayo base balanced with spices and herbs and fresh lime juice.
This zesty fish taco sauce recipe combines the cool creaminess of plain Greek yogurt and mayonnaise with the bold flavors of freshly squeezed lime juice, minced jalapeno pepper, capers, cayenne pepper, oregano, cumin, and dill, resulting in a tangy, herbaceous, and slightly spicy sauce that perfectly complements any fish taco. Simply mix all ingredients together until smooth, chill until ready to use, and enjoy the delicious flavors of this easy and versatile sauce.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced capers
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- Mince the jalapeno pepper and capers.
- Mix together all ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Chill until ready for use.
Mince the jalapeno pepper and capers. Put all ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
Mix together all ingredients until blended and smooth.