Honey BBQ Sauce
A sweeter flavored barbeque sauce with honey and liquid smoke with a dash of hot pepper sauce.
This recipe for honey barbeque sauce is a delicious and tangy condiment that is perfect for grilling and dipping. The combination of organic ketchup, honey, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce creates a balance of sweet and savory flavors that are enhanced by the smokiness of liquid smoke. The dry mustard powder and salt add depth to the sauce while the pepper gives it a slight kick. The result is a thick, glossy sauce that is perfect for basting on meats or using as a dipping sauce for your favorite appetizers.
- 1/2 cup organic ketchup (no fructose)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce